How to solve a family tree problem (video puzzle)  

Posted by Abba-Dad in , , ,

I know, I know. I have been away for a while. Nothing new is happening in my research as I don't have a lot of time lately. But I did come across this fun post and thought I might share. Spoiler Alert - If you want to try to solve the puzzle, don't read click the link yet.

BestWeekEver is a funny sarcastic blog that I read from time to time (when I have... time). In this post they decided to tackle a common genealogical dilema of trying to reconstruct ages of people in a family from an oral (in this case filmed commercial on YouTube) history. Can you figure out the kids age from the video below:



There's actually a second video with a few more details:



Ok, figure it out yet? Now go read the post on BestWeekEver.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 at 8:14 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

MEGA DRIVE - JT Hub
MEGA 강원도 출장마사지 DRIVE - JT Hub has over 30 years of expertise in 강릉 출장안마 providing 논산 출장샵 an exciting gaming experience for 청주 출장안마 millions of players worldwide. 군포 출장마사지 The innovative multi-

March 3, 2022 at 7:33 PM

Post a Comment