The Proximidade Award  

Posted by Abba-Dad in ,


Wow - I am late to the party. I've already been tagged twice for this award by Judith of Genealogy Traces as well as by Msteri of Heritage Happens... - Thank you both!



The blogs who receive the Proximidade Award invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Now as I said I think I am a little late to the party and almost everyone has been tagged, but I am still going to try. Here goes:

1) kinnexions by Becky
2) Tracing the Tribe by Schelly
3) Genealogy Reviews Online by Tim
4) Geneablogie by Craig
5) The Genealogue by Chris
6) Genea-Musings by Randy
7) footnoteMaven by The footnoteMaven
8) Ancestories by Miriam

As you can see I am on a first name basis with all these fine bloggers :-)
Hey now that I have this great list I can add a blogroll to this site!

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 12:09 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I can't thank you enough for the award and the lovely things you said in the comments you left for me.

And you can call me fM, all my BFFs do.

-fM

January 4, 2009 at 12:53 AM
Anonymous  

Thank you for the award and your kind comment on my blog.

You're in luck, I'm probably the only genea-blogger in the universe who hasn't been tagged for this one...until now!

Thanks again.

Tim

January 4, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Post a Comment