Been Busy  

Posted by Abba-Dad in

Sorry for neglecting this blog lately, but as usual time slips away when you're busy with family, work and life, in general. In an effort to organize my thoughts and make sure I start posting here more frequently I have decided to write a list of future posts:

1. Cobb County Library Card & a couple of library visits.
2. False hope in the search for Margaret Bishop/McElrath.
3. So much new information from City Directories.
4. Connecting with distant cousins through Geni.
5. Touchy subjects - Should I leave them alone?
6. So many amazing photos and original documents to share.
7. NewspaperArchive.com - Worth the trouble?

So as you can see there's a lot to get to. I have some fascinating stories to tell. Stay tuned.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 2:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment