Summer 2008 Genea-Blogger Group Games  

Posted by Abba-Dad in

I need to list the events I will participate in. This is an easy one since I am such a beginner and need to pretty much do everything in every category. My only issue would be time constraint. So here goes:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources - I have a lot of work to do in this department. I already added Sources and Citations to over 200 people in my tree (I described the process in my previous post).

2. Back Up Your Data - RootsMagic does a backup every time I close it, but I definitely need to move everything to an external drive. I just freed up a lot of room on one so this should be an easy one to do.

3. Organize Your Research - My idea of organization, so far, has been to put digital images in properly named folders in my genealogy directory. Much work to be done here. Only problem is I don't have that much hard copies or non-digital materials.

4. Write, Write, Write - Self explanatory. I love to write.

5. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness - Since I am a newbie, a lot of these are going to be easy to do.

So that's it. Let the games begin!

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 9:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment