Bad Blogger!  

Posted by Abba-Dad in ,

I have been slacking off from my blogging duties lately. Mostly because of vacation and work, but also because of a general malaise I think. Here's what's been going on lately:


1. I turned 40.
2. I spent Passover in Israel.
3. My mom arranged a surprise genealogy-themed birthday party and invited everyone in my Geni tree.
4. Part of the surprise was a video she produced for the event.
5. My wife snuck behind my back and got all our friends to participate in the video as well!
6. I published a children's book inspired by my grandmother Zipora Smorgonski. It's called 'Grandma Birdie's Red String' and you can buy it on CreateSpace or Amazon.
7. My wife wrote a book inspired by our daughter. It's called 'Nobody Likes Me' and you can buy it on CreateSpace or Amazon.

I have so much to write about. Just have to find the time.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 10:47 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Your title cracked me up! I've been saying that about myself for the past number of months...

I've very impressed with you list and I'm jumping over to Amazon to buy Grandma Birdie's Red String...what a wonderful way to keep family stories alive!!

May 6, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Thanks for the comment Diana. And for buying my book :-)

May 7, 2010 at 10:55 AM


terima kasih.. saya suka membaca tulisan anda
jangan lupa mampir di blog saya juga yahh
terima kasih

arti mimpi
kumpulan tafsir mimpi
cari lirik lagu

November 16, 2019 at 12:26 PM

Post a Comment